The latest ECB Inspiring Generations Strategy will run from 2020 until 2024 and covers all areas of the game with an ambition for people to say ‘CRICKET IS A GAME FOR ME’.
NCB are working closely in partnership to deliver this strategy in Norfolk and the 5 key areas that we have focus on during this time include
- Grow and support the Cricket Workforce
- Optimise and develop support for clubs
- Engage Children and Young People
- Transform Women and Girls
- Retain and Increase Adult Participation
We have also produced separate strategies for Schools, Disability, Performance Programmes and Volunteers.
You can view the latest ECB and NCB strategies below.