The latest ECB Inspiring Generations Strategy will run from 2020 until 2024 and covers all areas of the game with an ambition for people to say ‘CRICKET IS A GAME FOR ME’.
NCB are working closely in partnership to deliver this strategy in Norfolk and the 5 key areas that we have focus on during this time include
- Grow and support the Cricket Workforce
- Optimise and develop support for clubs
- Engage Children and Young People
- Transform Women and Girls
- Retain and Increase Adult Participation
We have also produced separate strategies for Schools, Disability, Performance Programmes and Volunteers.
You can view the latest ECB and NCB strategies below.
NCB County Plan 2022-23