Each year The Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket offer grants to local cricket clubs to help support the provision of youth cricket activity in Norfolk.
The Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket offer one grant window for applications per year where clubs can apply for up-to £1000. All applications are reviewed by the Charity trustees and clubs will be informed of the decision.
Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket Grants 2021
The Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket are delighted to invite applications for grants from Cricket Clubs in the County for projects aimed at the Development of Youth Cricket. Priority will be given and support to Clubs with:
- Setting up and expanding youth sections
- Training new coaches both male and female including Young leaders
- Purchasing kit and equipment for youth sections (limited to £500)
Grants will be limited to an overall maximum of £1000 but please note:
- Clubs who were successful in February 2021 will not be eligible on this occasion.
- Grants will not be provided for capital/facility projects.
- Grants will be provided for new requests and cannot be provided retrospectively.
- Successful Clubs will be asked to provide a monitoring and evaluation report before 30th September 2022.
- Clubs will be required to sign and return the Terms & Conditions document once approval has been received. This can be found below.
- Payment will be made, in arrears, after the successful production of receipts for monies spent.
Applications can be submitted by:
- E-mail to email@example.com
- Post to The Norfolk Cricket Board c/o Horsford Cricket Club, Manor Park, Holt Road, Norwich, NR10 3AQ
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 30th November 2021 with all applicants notified of the decision by the end of December 2021.
For further details or if you have any questions these can be directed to Kevin Denmark by e-mail or telephone 07876 561388.
The Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket
Friends of Norfolk Youth Cricket Documents